Friday, December 21, 2007

A'maal which have helped me out

Just two years ago I was very dependant on my parents for income, I was brought up in a wealthy home and not realising my parents had spoilt me to the point that i had become weak and needy. Of course I had been studying as well at the time and traditionally in wealthy indian families the parents would support the children while they did this, looking back it would have been better had i been taught independance from a young age and actually this is what the truly rich do, they don't spoil their kids, instead they teach them the rules of wealth and independance, so often we see a child squandering their inheritance away in a very short time only to waste a lifetime of effort, this happens because the child was also spoilt to become weak and needy. Fortunately for myself I decided actively to become independant and set that as a goal for myself, Alhamdulillah Allah guided me to certain a'maal and I believe also to the shouq/desire for reading books on a'maal that attract wealth, and others that teach business, finance and investing. Through this grace of Allah there has been a total change in my life and outlook and i am now actively working towards being able to retire within the next 3 years so that i can spend more time in deeni activities and with my family.

I have found two books very useful on the subject of a'maal and i would recommend to you as well, the first is A'maal e Quraani by Sheikh Ashraf Ali Thanwi (Rahimahullah). I will post the particular a'maal later but i definitely suggest getting this book, it has many other a'maal from the quraan and does not focus on sustenance actually, there is another book: "How to repel poverty" by Mufti Muhammad Shafi Sahib. The information in these books is priceless. If you cannot source them contact me and i will tell you where to get them from.

Wassalam

No comments: