Friday, December 14, 2007

Just moved house

Salaam and Hello, just moved from Johannesburg to Cape Town, drove down yesterday (1400kms!) but eveready to increase wealth and improve on my passive income, the move brings a fresh perspective and some relief from some issues that were worrying me in jhb, i had a "mortgage" there on a home that was not really expensive but fact it was taking money out of my pocket every month, fortunately i managed to sell it and now i am free from that bondage, which is what mortgage actually means i.e bondage to death. See your own home is always a liability, those of you who have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki will know where I am coming from and if you haven't i suggest you do, it's standard reading if you want to understand the simple truths of wealth, so back to your own home, always a liability, always takes money out of your pocket, is it better to rent then? you migth ask, i say it depends, i am renting now and paying half of what i was paying on the mortgage for a place that is just as sufficient for my current needs, so that leaves me with the other half to invest for passive income. The plan is to increase my passive income so that it will soon be enough to pay for own place automatically. I have two other properties but they are beauties, they both put money in my pocket and my plan for this year is to get another 48 more. So stay with me for the year and you might learn something, i know i will...

No comments: